Science Based Nutrition
Science Based Nutrition is simply determining your nutritional requirements based on laboratory blood tests, rather than just making educated guesses. I believe in testing, not guessing!
Early Detection and Correction: Keys to a Healthy Life
Many problems are identified in the blood long before you actually experience symptoms. Certain tests when read properly, will indicate that you are progressing towards a serious illness, such as cancer, diabetes, liver, heart, or many other diseases. Beginning with a comprehensive blood test, Science Based Nutrition™ trained health professionals perform an in-depth analysis of your total system. Problem areas are identified and carefully documented with major and minor conditions that may lead to serious illness.
Detailed Analysis and Reporting
Science Based Nutrition™ will create a detailed nutrition and lifestyle report containing the following:
- Complete laboratory analysis to document and monitor current disease processes and tendencies toward disease.
- Color-coded report to quickly identify problem areas.
- Correlation of those tests results with symptoms, lifestyle habits or medication side effects thatcould contribute to the abnormality.
- Comprehensive list of lifestyle changes and dietary supplements recommended based upon thepatients individual test results.
Science Based Nutrition™ offers a science based approach to nutritional healthcare. Many problems show up in the blood long before you actually “feel” symptoms. Did you know you can have only 20% liver or kidney function left and still have virtually no symptoms? How do you know if you’re truly healthy? Certain tests, when read properly, will indicate whether or not you are progressing toward a serious illness, such as cancer, liver, heart or many other diseases.
A complete Nutritional Blood Analysis will determine:
- How healthy you really are
- What problems are just beginning
- What diseases you have
- What dietary and lifestyle changes you should make
- If the vitamins you are taking are working
Starting with a consultation, I will determine the testing that should be done. Using bloodwork and other diagnostic tools, an in-depth analysis of your body function will be performed. The testing will show where the problem areas are occurring or just developing. Your detailed report will explain your test findings, as well as the nutrient and dietary recommendations based upon your test results.